One of the key initiative of Raindropss is EDUCATE A CHILD which is to support educational need of the less privileged kids.If you would like to be a part of this noble cause, please do join us making many little dreams come true.
In the solidarity with the Govt. of Tamil Nadu to fight against pandemic COVID-19, with deep concern and utmost respect towards your efforts to counter the ongoing pandemic, Media Masons and Raindropss Charity Foundation have raised a sum of Rs. 16, 00, 000 (Rupees Sixteen Lakhs) to Chief Minister’s Public Relief Fund through a 7-hours Live program titled ‘Music with Comali’s’ initiated and performed by Singer Diwakar and Hosted by Social Activist Raj Mohan on 16th May 2021 in the social media platforms.
We sincerely hope the situation improves in our state and our small contribution plays a role in helping the state to bounce back to normalcy. On behalf of all the donors, we wish the people of our state a speedy recovery from this pandemic COVID-19
The 8th edition of Raindropss Women Achievers Awards, which was instituted to honour women achievers in various fields, was presented at an event at the Rani Seethai Hall, Chennai. Conceived by Raindropss Charity Foundation, a youth based social organization well known for spreading social awareness messages through entertainment and media, organized its 8th annual Women Achievers Awards presented by Velammal Nexus and Sree Thangam Jewellery.
The awards were instituted in 2012 to honour women achievers across various genres.
- Mrs. Pappammal LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD Padma Shri Awardee – 105 years Old Organic Farmer from Coimbatore
- Ms. Lakshmi Krishnan LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD – 93 years old INA Freedom Fighter
- Ms. Anitha Pauldurai Padma Awardee – Captain of the Indian Women’s National basketball team
- Ms. Urvashi Queen of Tamil Cinema
- Ms. Joyita Mondal India’s First Transgender Judge from West Bengal
- Ms. Jothimani Gowthaman India’s First Woman Truck Driver
- Ms. Remya Sreekanthan The First Female Firefighter of Souther Region of AAI
- Ms. Vairamani First Crematorium Watch Woman – Coimbatore
- Ms. Sudha Ramen IFS Former Deputy Director – Aringar Anna Zoological Park – Vandalur Zoo
- Ms. Veeralaskmi Nation’s first women ambulance driver
- Ms. Punya Srinivas Instrumentalist – Veena Exponent
- Ms. Karpagam First Visually Challenged Advocate in Madras High Court
- Ms. Vinisha Umashankar Young Innovator- Science & Technology
- Ms. Parimala Devi Organic & Integrated Farming
- Dr. Renuka Ramakrishnan Community Service – Medicine
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗿𝘀
- Dr. S. Vijaya Director – IOG – Govt. Hospital for Women and Children, Egmore
- Ms. N. Lakshmi Senior Staff Nurse, Covid Hospital – Guindy
- Ms. S. Aruna Devi Dialysis Technician, TamilNadu Multispeciality Hospital
- Dr. Sheila Sathiakumar Managing Director – Sugam Hospital, Thiruvottiyur
- Ms. Subbulakshmi Deputy Commissioner of Police, Washermanpet
- Ms. Rajeshwari Inspector of Police, Secretariat Colony
- Ms. Sonia Sivaji Uravugal Trust
- Ms. Indira Sundaram Social Activist, Tiruppur
- Ms. Latha Sanitary Worker
- Ms. Velankanni Sanitary Worker
Actor – Director K. Bhagyaraj, Director P. Vasu, Principal of Police Recruitment School Saravanan, Chairman of VGP Groups Dr. V.G.Santhosham, Music Director James Vasanthan, Veena Maestro Rajesh Vaidhya, Director Arun Vaidhyanathan, Additional Commissioner of Income Tax Nandha Kumar IRS, Regional officer of Censor Board Leela Meenakshmi, Former Chairman of Ethiraj College for Women and COO of Bahwan CyberTek Mike Muralidharan, Nodal Officer of Tamil Nadu Government Multispeciality Hospital Anandkumar, Actress Neelima, Dr Srimathy Kesan, President of Tokyo Tamil Sangam Ganesan Hari Narayanan graced the occasion and presented the awards to the achievers. Clicks : Tstudio
Our valued associates & partners:
Leap Sports, Medimix , Zubi Candy’s
Print Partner-Daily Thanthi
Digital Partner-Media Masons
Hospitality Partner- Uzhavan Mess
Chai Partner-Chai Kings
Technology Partner-Bahwan Cybertek
Supported By Sapphire, Tstudios, Pickle Monk, Fat Brain Designs
As the pandemic had changed lives of the mankind,Pongal (Harvest Festival) is believed to be the sign of the new beginning. To mark the new beginning and bring back the positivity and smiles, with the support from our patrons and in association with Rotract Club of Zenith.
Raindropss Charity Foundation hosted the celebration evening on 17th of Jan 2021 at VGP Beach Resort. The event graced with the presence of 100+ gods own children from CHES ( Anandha Illam) & SEERS Girls Home. Its was fun filled evening and more engaging for the kids with the popular traditional games like Horse Ride,Pot Making,Rotating Swing, Parrot Reading,90s Kids Snack Stalls etc. An evening with full of smiles after a year of lockdown and pandemic. Every safety aspects were strictly adhered and safety was strictly maintained.
Trustees and Members of Raindropss Charity Foundation would like to express our thanks to the sponsors Leap Sports & Tokyo Tamil Sangam. VGP Beach Resorts management for providing us the space and being our venue partner, Velammal Educational Trust for helping with the transport for the kids commutation,Uzhavan Mess for the healthy and delicious food, Infoline Systems,Mannvasanai, Twist N Turn Studio, Corner Bake House, Yuva Media and JK Consultancy for being our kind partners for this event. Special thanks to our photography partner TStudio for clicking the moments.